Trustly casinos are the best way to play online casino games in the UK. You can instantly deposit money into your account and withdraw it whenever you want. There’s no need to worry about hidden fees or charges – everything is transparent.
This guide will show you the best Trustly casinos in the UK. We’ll also give you tips on making the most of your experience. So keep reading to learn more!
- Find the best UK online casinos that accept Trustly
- Enjoy safe and secure transactions
- Get bonuses and rewards for using Trustly
- And much more!
List of Trustly Online Casinos in the UK
Quick Facts About UK Trustly Casinos
|🎰 Number of Trustly Casinos in the UK:||48|
|🎲Casino Games:||All games are available|
|⚡️Deposits & Withdrawals:||Instant|
What is Trustly?
Trustly is a payment method that allows you to make online payments directly from your bank account. It works as a middleman between your bank and the online merchant. That means that you don’t have to share your banking details with the online casino or use your credit card.
With Trustly, you can deposit and withdraw funds without stress. You will never have to wait for your money!
Trustly is a very popular way to pay at an online casino in Sweden and Finland. And now it’s available in the UK, which is a piece of great news for bloody Brits.
Trustly In a Nutshell
|Company Name||Trustly Group|
|Number of employees||650|
|Currencies Accepted||GBP, EUR, CZK, PLN, NOK, DKK, SEK|
|Languages Available||EN, DE, ES, SE, NL, PL, FI|
Trustly Casinos Explained
We need to explain it a bit further because a lot of players don’t know how Trustly casinos work. And that’s ok, we didn’t know how they worked when we first started playing either. In short, there are two types of Trustly casinos. Here’s a quick rundown:
- No account Trustly casinos – You don’t need to create an account to play. It works like that – you type the amount you want to deposit, select your bank, and then you’re ready to go. The process is just as easy when you want to withdraw your money. Keep in mind that you can’t get bonuses or take part in promotions at no account casinos.
- Trustly casinos with an account – basically these are regular online casinos that offer Trustly as a payment method. So you will need to create an account, verify it, and then you can start playing. The advantage of these casinos is that you can get bonuses and enjoy instant withdrawals.
Unfortunately, there are no account Trustly casinos in the UK yet. So if you want to use Trustly at an online casino, you must first create an account. As of now, only Swedish and Finnish players can enjoy no account Trustly casinos. However, we believe this is the future of online gambling, so hopefully, the UK will follow soon!
How To Play at a Trustly Casino for Real Money?
Playing at an online casino with Trustly is very easy. If you have ever played at an online casino before, you will have no trouble getting started. Just follow these simple steps, and you will be ready to play in no time:
Find a casino
Find a Trustly casino from our list and create an account.
Make a deposit by selecting Trustly as your payment method.
Choose the games you want to play and start winning!
Withdraw your winnings to your bank account with a few clicks.
Top-Rated Trustly Online Casinos in the UK
After testing nine online casinos, we have compiled a list of the best Trustly casinos in the UK. All of these casinos offer great games, bonuses, and customer support. And most importantly, they all allow you to make fast and secure payments with Trustly. So without further ado, here are the best Trustly casinos in the UK:
1: Pelaa Casino
Pelaa is the best Trustly casino in the UK. You will receive a fantastic £1000 + 150 free spins welcome bonus, which is one of the biggest in the UK. If you need help, customer support is available 24/7 via live chat, phone, and email. The design of this £10 deposit casino is also top-notch, and navigation is very easy. Withdrawals with Trustly are instant, so this is great news for everyone.
The only downside of this site is a kind of bad selection of games. There are only 1300 of them in Pelaa, which is not that much. Of course, their games are of high quality, but we would like to see a bit more variety. But other than that, this is a great choice for any player looking for a Trustly casino. We recommend you give it a try!
- Casino rating: 9/10
- Welcome bonus: £1000 + 150 Free Spins
- Instant withdrawals: Yes
2: Casushi Casino
Casushi is a new casino on the block, but it’s already one of the best in the UK. They offer a £50 + 50 bonus spins welcome bonus, which is a good way to start your adventure in this independent casino UK. We like the colourful and fun design of Casushi; it really makes the casino stand out from the crowd. If you are into Japanese culture, you will love this site!
We don’t like the limited hours of customer support and the fact that there are not many games available. But other than that, this is a decent Trustly casino. You won’t be disappointed if you choose Casushi as your next gambling destination.
- Casino rating: 8/10
- Welcome bonus: £50 + 50 Free Spins
- Instant withdrawals: Yes
3: Skol Casino
Skol is another great choice for a Trustly casino. When you sign up, you will get a £100 + 100 free spins welcome bonus, which is not the biggest but still not bad. Skol has a nice user interface, and navigation is very easy. We also like the design of this £5 deposit casino – it’s modern and sleek. Overall, we enjoyed our time on this site.
The only downside we could find is customer support. We didn’t have a good experience with it, as the agents were not very helpful and seemed to be in a hurry. We saw comments from other players that had the same issue, so this is something to improve for Skol. We would also like to see a bigger selection of games in Skol.
- Casino rating: 8/10
- Welcome bonus: £100 + 100 Free Spins
- Instant withdrawals: Yes
Trustly: How To Make A Deposit?
Trustly gives you the ability to make instant and secure payments directly from your bank account. And the best thing about it is that you don’t even need to create an account with Trustly – all you need is a bank account that supports Trustly payments. Making a deposit in a Trustly casino is very easy and takes just a few steps:
- Select the Trustly payment method in the casino cashier.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and select your bank from the list.
- Log in to your online banking account with your usual bank credentials.
- Approve the payment and wait for the money to appear in your online casino account.
Withdrawals With Trustly Explained
Withdrawing your winnings with Trustly is just as easy as making a deposit. The process is pretty much the same, but in reverse. Instead of depositing money into your casino account, you are withdrawing it from the casino to your bank account. And the best thing about it is that withdrawals with Trustly are usually instant!
What is worth mentioning is that certain online casinos don’t accept Trustly as a withdrawal method. In that case, you will need to choose another withdrawal method, such as a bank transfer or e-wallet. However, we try to only recommend casinos that accept Trustly for deposits and withdrawals, so you won’t run into any issues with cashing out your winnings. Top online casinos on our list support Trustly withdrawals, though.
Need some help withdrawing your winnings? Follow these steps to withdraw your money with Trustly:
- Go to the casino cashier and select Trustly as your withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and select your bank from the list.
- Approve the payment and wait for the money to appear in your bank account (usually 5-10 minutes).
- That's all! It is really that simple.
Pros & Cons of Trustly Casinos
Overall, we think that Trustly is a great payment method for gambling sites. But we understand that you might want to know more about it before you decide whether to use it or not. That's why we've listed the main pros and cons of Trustly casinos for you below:
- Instant deposits and quick withdrawals: One of the best things about Trustly is that it offers instant deposits. Some online casinos that accept Trustly even offer “instant withdrawals” which means that your winnings will be transferred to your bank account within 5 minutes! Maybe it's not technically “instant”, but it's as close as it gets.
- Safe and reliable: Trustly is a very safe and reliable payment method. All your online casino transactions are protected by state-of-the-art security technologies, such as SSL encryption. Trustly works with major banks, so that's the best guarantee of safety that you can get.
- No need to create an account: You don't need to create a Trustly account in order to use it. All you need is a bank account that supports Trustly payments. It makes it very convenient to use, as you don't have to remember another set of login credentials.
- Easy to use: Making a deposit or withdrawal with Trustly is very easy and only takes a few steps. Even the most inexperienced casino players will have no trouble using it.
- High limits: Trustly has very high limits, which is great news for high rollers. You can deposit and withdraw large amounts of money with Trustly without any issues.
- Licence: Trustly is a licenced payment provider. It holds a licence from the reputable Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finansinspektionen).
- Not all online casinos accept Trustly: Even though Trustly is a great payment method, not all UK online casinos accept it. However, the number of Trustly casinos is constantly growing, so we will see more of them in the future.
- Some banks might charge fees for using Trustly: Trustly doesn't charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. However, some banks might charge a small fee for using Trustly. Make sure to check with your bank before making a deposit or withdrawal.
- Not all banks support Trustly: Trustly is available in the UK. However, not all banks within our country support Trustly payments. If your bank doesn't support Trustly, you won't be able to use it for deposits or withdrawals.
Trustly Pay N Play
While Trustly is a great payment method for online casinos, it’s not the only one. There are plenty of other options out there, such as e-wallets (like Skrill) and prepaid cards (like PaySafeCard). So why should you use Trustly over other methods?
Well, one reason is that Trustly is constantly innovating and improving its service. For example, they recently introduced “Trustly Pay N Play”. This is a new way of playing at online casinos that doesn’t require you to create an account. You simply deposit money with Trustly and start playing. It is also called “Pure Model,”, “Pure Pay N Play” or “Pure Pay N Play no account casinos”. The pure model combines four things into one smooth process:
It makes online gambling much faster and easier, as you don’t have to go through the hassle of creating an account and KYC. You can simply deposit money and start playing. As we mentioned before, you will not receive any welcome bonuses when using this model. Also, this feature is not available in all countries yet. But it’s likely that it will be available in the UK soon, as Trustly is constantly expanding its reach. So keep following us to stay up-to-date on the latest Trustly news!
Is Trustly An E-Wallet?
Trustly is not an e-wallet. It’s a direct online bank transfer service that allows you to make online payments without having to create an account. It works like an e-wallet in the sense that you can use it to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos.
However, your money is not stored in any account. Basically, there is no such thing as a Trustly account. Instead, it’s transferred from your bank account directly to the casino account. However, some people consider it to be an alternative to e-wallets, as it offers similar features and benefits.
Trustly Security & Safety
The name “Trustly” says it all. This payment method is trustworthy and safe. It uses the latest security technologies to protect your money and personal information. In addition, Trustly is a licenced payment provider. It holds a licence from the reputable Financial Supervisory Authority.
Since its launch, they have received many rewards and recognitions from the most important financial and iGaming institutions. What’s interesting is that there are few complaints about Trustly online. This is because their service is top-notch, but they also offer great customer support and always try to resolve any issues as soon as possible.
Also, the fact that they are working with some of the biggest banks in the world says a lot about their trustworthiness and reputation. If we speak about security and safety, Trustly is definitely the best payment method out there.
What Are The Fees at Trustly Casinos?
It’s very rare to find a payment method that doesn’t charge any fees, especially for withdrawals. We have good news: there are no fees for using Trustly. It’s completely free to make deposits and withdrawals at most online casinos. It’s also one of the reasons why this payment method is becoming more popular. However, few casinos charge fees for withdrawals, but don’t worry, you will not find them on our list.
Some banks might charge a small fee for using Trustly, though. So make sure to check with your bank before making a deposit or withdrawal.
What Trustly Casino Bonuses Can I Get?
As we mentioned before, it’s not possible to get any bonuses when using Trustly Pay N Play. But if you create an account at a casino that accepts Trustly, then you can receive all the regular bonuses, such as welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, and free spins.
|Trustly Casino||Welcome Bonus||Wagering||Validity|
|Pelaa Casino||£1000 + 150 Free Spins||40x||14 days|
|Casushi Casino||£50 + 50 Free Spins||40x||30 days|
|Skol Casino||£100 + 100 Free Spins||35x||30 days|
Keep in mind that few casinos exclude Trustly deposits from their welcome bonuses, which is pretty unfair. Also, remember the wagering requirements that are always attached to casino bonus offers. Some gambling sites have pretty high wagering requirements, so make sure to check them before claiming bonus money.
Bonus funds contribute towards wagering requirements, but not all games do the same. Some games, such as slots, contribute 100%, while others, such as table games, might only contribute 10% or even nothing. Sometimes only bonus funds you’ve used on slots will contribute towards the wagering requirements.
What bonuses can I get? We’ve listed all the Trustly casino bonuses that you can get right now:
- Welcome Bonus
- Reload Bonus
- Free Spins
- No Deposit Bonus
- VIP Bonus
- Loyalty Programs
Casino Games at Trustly Casinos
One of the great things about Trustly UK casinos is that they allow you to play all your favourite casino games instantly. So if you want to play slots, table games, live dealer games, or anything else, you can do it right away. The selection of casino games at top Trustly online casinos is usually very good. You will find all the popular titles as well as many new and exciting games.
In addition, they offer a great mobile gaming experience. So if you want to play on the go, you can do it without any problems. Most of the Trustly casinos are available on all mobile devices, including iPhones, iPads, Android phones, and tablets. Here you can read more about games at the best Trustly casinos:
- Slots: There are hundreds of different slots games to choose from, and they come in all sorts of different themes. Whether you’re a fan of ancient civilizations or prefer something more modern, you’re sure to find a slots game that you’ll enjoy.
- Roulette: Roulette is a classic casino game that’s easy to learn and lots of fun to play. There are two main types of Roulette – American, and European – and both are available at the best Trustly casino sites.
- Blackjack: Blackjack is another popular casino game that offers players a great chance to win. The game aims to get as close to 21 as possible without going over, and you can use many different strategies to try and beat the dealer.
- Baccarat: Baccarat is a simple yet exciting casino game that’s often compared to Blackjack. The game aims to get as close to 9 as possible, and it’s one of the easiest games to learn.
- Live Casino Games: If you’re looking for a more authentic casino experience, you can try your hand at live casino games. These are real-time games streamed directly to your computer and offer the perfect blend of convenience and excitement.
- Craps: Craps is a casino game that’s often considered one of the most exciting. It’s fast-paced and full of action, and there are a lot of different bets that you can make.
- Video Poker: Video poker is an excellent alternative to slots; it offers players the chance to use strategy to try and win. There are many different video poker games to choose from, so you’re sure to find one you enjoy.
- Bingo: Bingo is a classic game that’s been around for centuries and is just as popular today as it ever was. The best Trustly casinos offer a wide range of bingo games, so you’re sure to find one you’ll enjoy.
- Keno: Keno is a lottery-style game that’s easy to learn and lots of fun to play. There are usually 80 numbers to choose from, and you can pick as many or as few as you like.
Play Mobile Games With Trustly
Online casinos that accept Trustly are very mobile-friendly. They have optimised their websites and games for mobile devices. Nowadays, there are more players who play on mobile than on desktop. So it’s very important for online casinos to offer a great mobile gaming experience.
You can play all the popular casino games on your mobile phone or tablet. This includes slots, table games, live dealer games, and more. In addition, you can make deposits and withdrawals with Trustly, which is very convenient.
We’ve tested all the Trustly mobile casinos, and we can say that they are all very good. But if we have to choose just one, then it would be Pelaa Casino. This is the best Trustly mobile casino in the UK. They offer dedicated apps for iOS and Android devices and a fantastic welcome bonus for new players.
Trustly Live Casinos
If you want to get the full casino experience, then you should definitely try live dealer games. They are very popular among online casino players in the UK. And the good news is that you can play them at Trustly casinos.
You can interact with the dealer and other players and play all your favourite casino games. This includes blackjack, roulette, baccarat, and more. In addition, you can usually find many different variants of each game. So there is definitely something for everyone.
According to our tests, the best live casino that accepts Trustly is Casushi. They offer an excellent selection of live dealer games with many different variants. So if you are into live casino games, then you should definitely check them out.
Trustly Casino Customer Support
If you have any problems or questions, then you can always contact the customer support of the online casino. They will be more than happy to help you with anything you need. The most common way to get in touch with customer support is via live chat. This is usually the quickest and most convenient way. But if you want, you can also send them an email or give them a call.
On the other hand, for questions regarding Trustly, you can always contact their customer support. Trustly offers two different ways to get in touch with them. You can either send them an email or give them a call:
- Trustly email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trustly telephone number: +44 20 3917 4826
However, we recommend that you check out their FAQ section first. There, you will find answers to the most common questions.
How Does Trustly Compare To Other Payment Methods?
Trustly is one of the best payment options, but there are also other great methods that you can use. For example, if you want to avoid sharing your debit or credit card details with online casinos, you can also use e-wallets like Neteller casino or Skrill casino, besides Trustly. Every payment method has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it’s really up to you which one you want to use. Here is a quick overview of how Trustly compares to other popular payment methods in the UK:
Trustly is just as safe and convenient as using a debit card. The main advantage of Trustly is that you don’t have to share your sensitive online banking details with online casinos.
Also, withdrawals are usually processed much faster with Trustly, so you don’t have to wait as long to get your money. The benefit of debit cards is that they are accepted at almost all online casinos. In our opinion, Trustly is a better option than debit cards.
E-wallets are also very popular among casino players in the UK. They offer many of the same advantages as Trustly, such as instant deposits and security. But they also have some disadvantages. For example, they usually charge fees for withdrawals.
Another thing is that you need to create an account and verify it, which is usually a bit of a hassle. So it really depends on what you are looking for. If you value convenience, then we recommend Trustly over e-wallets.
Prepaid cards, like Paysafecard, are a good alternative if you don’t want to use your bank account or e-wallet. Also, they are perfect if you want to gamble online with your cash. The huge disadvantage is that you can’t use them for withdrawals, which is a turnoff for many British players. However, compared to Trustly, prepaid cards are an interesting alternative, so it really depends on what you prefer.
Pay by phone
Pay by phone (like Boku) is a relatively new way to deposit at an online casino that is becoming more and more popular in the UK. The main advantage is that it’s very convenient since you can just use your mobile phone to make deposits. You also don’t have to provide any sensitive bank details.
Similarly to prepaid cards, you can’t withdraw using this payment method. So you would need to use another option, such as Trustly, to cash out your winnings.
Regular bank transfer requires you to provide an account number and sort code, which is not very convenient or safe. With Trustly, you can just use your online banking credentials, which makes it much easier and faster. Also, simple bank transfers are very slow. They can take up to 5 days, which is way too long compared to Trustly.
|Trustly Alternative||Type of Payment||Bank Details Privacy||Deposits||Withdrawals|
|MasterCard||Debit Card||No||Instant||Up to 2 days|
|Skrill||E-wallet||Yes||Instant||Up to 1 day|
|Neteller||E-wallet||Yes||Instant||Up to 1 day|
|EcoPayz||E-wallet||Yes||Instant||Up to 1 day|
|PaysafeCard||Prepaid card||Yes||Instant||Not possible|
If you want to learn more about other payment options, then you can check out our guide to the best casino payment methods in the UK.
How Do We Rate Trustly Casinos?
Other casino guides might just list Trustly casino sites, but we go a step further. We actually deposit and test all the casinos that we list on this page to ensure that they actually offer Trustly as a payment option. But what exactly do we look for when reviewing a Trustly casino site? Here are the most important criteria:
- Trustly availability: The first thing we check is if Trustly is actually available as a payment method. If it’s not, then the online casino will not be listed here.
- Instant withdrawals: The second thing that we look for is if withdrawals can be processed instantly. We only list the best online casinos where Trustly withdrawals are processed very quickly.
- Casino games: We also check if the casino offers a good selection of casino games. Slots, table games, and live dealer games should all be available.
- Casino bonuses: Another thing that we look for are casino bonus offers. We only list the best Trustly casino sites where you can claim a generous welcome bonus or other promotions.
- Mobile app: We also prefer online casino sites that offer a mobile app, but it’s not a requirement.
- Customer support: Last but not least, we also check if the customer support is helpful and responsive and if live chat is available or not.
Open Banking Explained
Open banking is a system that allows you to share your financial and banking data with third-party providers, such as online casinos. It is a relatively new concept, but it’s already having a big impact on the online casino industry. Trustly is one of the leading providers of open banking services, and they’re constantly innovating and expanding their reach.
Thanks to Trustly’s open banking services, you can now make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos without having to create an account. It is possible because your financial data is shared with the casino through Trustly, so they can verify your identity and process your payments without you having to do anything.
Open banking is a great way to make gambling more convenient and efficient. Trustly is at the forefront of this new technology, and we’re sure that they’ll continue to innovate and improve their services in the future.
Open Banking vs. Pay N Play
Open banking is used more broadly to refer to the concept of sharing your financial data with third-party providers. Pay N Play is a specific service offered by Trustly that allows you to make deposits and withdrawals at online casinos without having to create or verify your account.
Both open banking and Pay N Play are based on the same principle: sharing your financial data with the casino so they can verify your identity and process your payments without you having to do anything. The only difference is that Pay N Play is a specific service offered by Trustly, while open banking is a broader concept.
Pay N Play relates specifically to online gambling, while open banking can be used for a variety of different purposes. For example, you could use open banking to share your financial data with an online retailer in order to make a purchase.
Concerns About Safety
Some people have concerns about sharing their financial data with third-party providers, such as online casinos. Players don’t feel confident entering their banking details anywhere else but their bank’s website.
However, we can assure you that Trustly is a safe and trustworthy payment provider. They use the latest security technologies to protect your money and personal information. In addition, they are licensed by the Financial Supervisory Authority, so they need to follow strict rules and regulations in order to keep their license.
Credentials entered when making a payment are never stored or saved by Trustly; they are only used for the transaction and then deleted straight afterward. Thus, you can rest assured that your banking details are safe when you use Trustly.
About Trustly Company
Trustly is a Swedish fintech company founded in 2008. The company offers online banking e-payments and provides merchants with a way to accept payments from customers without the need for a credit card or other traditional casino payment methods. Trustly is available in 45 countries and works with over 6,500 banks.
Trustly’s mission is to make online banking payments simpler, faster, and more secure. In addition, the company offers some advantages for consumers and online merchants, including instant payments, fraud protection, and low fees.
They are constantly innovating to make online banking payments easier and more convenient. For example, the company recently launched a mobile app that allows customers to make Trustly payments directly from their smartphones. Trustly is also working on a new product that will enable customers to make payments without fees.
It is one of the most popular fintech companies in Europe and is quickly expanding into other markets. Forbes has ranked the company as one of the top 50 fintech companies in the world, and it is backed by leading venture capitalists.
Trustly is on a mission to make online banking payments simpler, faster, and more secure for everyone.
Trustly Online Casino Sites in the UK: Conclusion
Trustly is one of the best payment methods for online casinos in the UK. It’s very convenient and offers instant deposits and withdrawals. It’s also very safe since you don’t have to provide any sensitive bank details. Trustly is especially good if you want to avoid using credit cards and e-wallets.
Trustly is our favourite payment method, and we recommend that you use it if it’s available. We hope you enjoyed our guide to the top online casinos with Trustly in the UK. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Trustly Online Casino FAQs
Which Is the Best Trustly Casino in the UK?
According to our tests, the best Trustly casino in the UK is Pelaa Casino.
Is Trustly Safe?
Yes, Trustly is a very safe payment method. It’s also convenient since you don’t have to provide any sensitive bank details.
Can I Use Trustly For Withdrawals?
Yes, Trustly can be used for both deposits and withdrawals. Withdrawals are processed very quickly, and you don’t have to provide any sensitive bank details.
Which Online Casinos Accept Trustly?
All the reputable online casinos that we list on our site accept Trustly. We only list trustworthy and safe casinos that offer a good selection of casino games and generous bonuses.
Can I Claim a Bonus With Trustly?
Yes, you can claim a casino bonus with Trustly. We only list casinos where you can claim a generous welcome bonus or other promotions.
Do I Need a Trustly Account?
There is no such thing as a Trustly account. You can just use your online banking credentials to make a deposit.
Can I Use Trustly on Mobile?
Yes, Trustly is available on both desktop and mobile.
Last Updated on September 11, 2023 by Dan
- About the Author
- My Latest Posts
I'm George, senior content manager for the UK market. After leaving my semi-boring job as a Croupier in London, I've been involved in the online casino industry for over ten years. Besides kick-ass content, playing tennis is what I do best.