Sky Bet is a popular bookie with many sports and games to bet on. We have tested not only the offers but also the withdrawal times. We actually made a withdrawal ourselves to give you an accurate insight. Want to know how long it will take to get your winnings? Here's what we found.
- There are not many options for deposits and withdrawals
- You can't withdraw to your bank account or e-wallet one
- Sky Bet withdrawals come with no fees
- Withdraw funds instantly with Visa Fast Funds
- Our Sky Bet withdrawal time was only five minutes
Sky Bet Withdrawal Methods & Times
|Withdrawal Method||Withdrawal Time||Fees|
|Visa Fast Funds||0-3 hours||No|
|Debit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Electron)||1-5 days||No|
Sky Bet is not a bookie with lots of withdrawal methods. Actually, they offer only two: debit cards and Visa Fast Funds. E-wallets or even bank transfers are not available, which could be quite a bummer for some UK players. Anyway, disappointment here, as we expected more.
Nevertheless, withdrawal times with Visa Fast Funds are quite often instant, but it could take up to 5 business days for a withdrawal to be processed if you decide on the regular debit card.
For our test, we used Visa Fast Funds, and what happened? The money was transferred almost instantly! We were impressed. But we will discuss our cash-out experience more thoroughly later in the article. Here, let's just say that Sky Bet definitely scores high with its withdrawal times.
Visa Fast Funds: 0-3 hours
Visa Fast Funds is the fastest way to withdraw money from your Sky Bet account. The withdrawal process usually takes up to 3 hours, and in most cases, it is instant. So if you've stored a Visa Debit Card in your account, you can cash out your winnings in no time with this amazing feature. No maximum withdrawal limit is set here.
Debit cards: 1-5 working days
This is the regular way to withdraw money. The processing time is usually within 1-3 days, but it can take up to 5 working days if the amount is larger. No maximum limit is set, either. Debit cards available? MasterCard, Visa, Maestro, and Electron.
How To Withdraw Money From Your Sky Bet Account?
To withdraw money from your Sky Bet account, follow these simple steps.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Firstly, log in to your account as usual.
You'll find the “My Account” option in the top right corner of the screen – click on this.
Then, choose “Withdraw” from the list of options that appears.
Choose a debit card and enter the amount of money you want to withdraw, along with any other necessary details.
Boom! That's it – you should receive your winnings shortly.
Sky Bet Withdrawal Limits
Sky Bet does not have any maximum withdrawal limits, so you are free to cash out as much money as you want. But please note that all withdrawals need to be at least £10.
|Withdrawal Method||Withdrawal Limits|
|Visa Fast Funds||£10-N/A|
Our Sky Bet Cash Out Experience
We keep saying it time and time again, but it's extremely important: every review you find on our site is real; we actually deposit money, bet, and withdraw winnings. And that's exactly what we did with Sky Bet – we actually made a withdrawal ourselves to test how long it takes and how easy or difficult the process is.
Of course, we needed to deposit first, so we used the Visa Debit Card and added £100 to our account. After some betting and verification, we were left with a juicy £300, so we decided to withdraw it. We chose Visa Fast Funds, and the whole process was done within five minutes. We couldn't believe how fast it went. Impressive, to say the least!
Sky Bet Withdrawal Fees
Sky Bet does not charge any fees for withdrawing money. So, all the winnings you get are yours to keep! Yay!
As we mentioned before, Sky Bet only offers two withdrawal methods – debit cards and Visa Fast Funds. That means that you won't find e-wallets such as Skrill, Neteller, or PayPal. Bank transfers are not available either. Hopefully, they will add more options in the future so players can have more flexibility. Fingers crossed!
This is the full list of all unavailable withdrawal options at Sky Bet:
- E-Wallets (Skrill, Neteller, and PayPal): E-wallets are accepted in almost all online casinos, but not in Sky Bet. Most UK casinos accept at least Paypal, so this is a bit of a downside.
- Bank Transfer: This is another popular withdrawal option, but unfortunately, it is not available at Sky Bet. Either for deposits or withdrawals.
- Google Pay & Apple Pay: These two payment methods are becoming more and more popular, but unfortunately, they’re not available in Sky Bet for withdrawals. Technically, you can deposit money with them since they’re linked to your debit card, but you won’t be able to cash out your money with either of these.
- Dedicated card/cash: Dedicated cards are sometimes used by online casinos to offer their players easier access to their winnings. In Coral, for example, you can go to a local store and withdraw your online winnings in cash. Sadly, this is not an option at Sky Bet.
- Paysafecard: This is an interesting option since it allows players to deposit without having to share any of their banking or personal info. However, this payment method is not available either.
- Credit cards: UKGC regulations do not permit online casinos to offer credit cards. And Sky Bet is no exception – you won’t find credit card options either for deposits or withdrawals.
Conclusion: Sky Bet Is A Fast Payout Casino
All in all, we can confidently say that Sky Bet is a fast payout casino. Withdrawing money with them (or, more like, with Visa Fast Funds) is easy and hassle-free. Plus, they don’t charge any fees for their transactions, so you can keep all your winnings. And the best part is that it only takes about five minutes for your money to show up in your account. That’s pretty impressive!
However, the downside is that they don’t offer many withdrawal options. No e-wallets, no bank transfers, and no credit or dedicated cards.
What is the minimum withdrawal amount at Sky Bet?
The minimum withdrawal amount at Sky Bet is £10. So, you can withdraw any amount above that.
Are there any other withdrawal options besides debit cards and Visa Fast Funds?
No, those are the only two options available. It is strange, but this is how it is at Sky Bet.
Why can't I cancel my Sky Bet withdrawal?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to cancel a withdrawal request once you have initiated the process. This is due to security reasons and UKGC regulations.
How do weekends affect my withdrawal times?
Weekends can affect withdrawal times, as banks and payment services may not process transactions during these days. So, if you’re withdrawing on a weekend, your money may take longer to show up in your account.
Why is my withdrawal blocked?
This could be due to many reasons, including security checks or the fact that you haven’t met the wagering requirements yet. You can always contact Sky Bet for more information about your case.
Other UK Casinos: Withdrawal Times
Last Updated on August 10, 2023 by Dan
- About the Author
- My Latest Posts
Hey, I'm Danny. With seven years as a poker player and 9 in the online casino industry – I’m here to share everything I know about fast-paying casinos. Leeds fan, movie enthusiast and NFT degen.