If you're looking for a way to get some of your money back from your casino games, then you may want to consider playing at a cashback casino. These casinos offer players the chance to earn a percentage of their losses back as cash, which can be withdrawn or used to play more games.
Canada is home to many great cashback casinos, so whether you're looking for a new place to play or are just curious about what they have to offer, we've put together this guide to help you learn more. We'll take a look at what cashback casinos are, how they work, and some of Canada's best ones. So keep on reading!
- Find The Best Cashback Bonuses
- Learn More About Cashback
- Pros & Cons of Cashback Casinos
- Find How Much Cashback You Can Get
Cashback Casino Bonus List Canada 2023
Quick Facts About Cashback Casinos in Canada
|🎰Number of Cashback Casinos in CA:||20|
|⚡️The Best Cashback Offer:||25% Simsino Casino Cashback|
|🎲Casino Games:||All games are available|
|⚡️Deposits & Withdrawals:||Instant|
|🕹️Licences:||MGA, UKGC, Curacao|
Cashback Bonus Explained
A cashback casino is a type of online casino that offers players the chance to receive a percentage of their losses back. This money can then be withdrawn or used to play more games. For example, if you deposit C$100 and lose it all, you may be able to get C$10 back.
There are a few different ways that cashback casino bonuses can be structured. The most common is for the casino to offer a certain percentage of your losses back, up to a maximum amount.
For example, they may offer 10% cashback up to C$200. So if you lose C$5000, you’ll only get C$200 (not C$500) back, as that’s the maximum amount the casino will give you.
Most cashback casinos offer cashback over a certain period, such as a week or a month. At the end of that period, they’ll calculate your losses and give you the cashback you’re owed. The most popular cashback at fast paying online casinos is a weekly one, but some may offer it daily or monthly. There is no action required on your part to receive cashback, as it will automatically be added to your account once the period is over. So you can withdraw it immediately or use it to play online casino games.
Also, you need to remember about wagering requirements when trying to withdraw your cashback offer. It means that you will have to place bets for the total amount of, let’s say, 35x before cashing out. However, most cashback casinos on this page have 0 wagering requirements, so you can withdraw your cashback without any problems, like any other cash back.
How to Get a Casino Cashback Bonus?
You don't have to do anything special to receive a casino's cashback bonus. For example, if you're playing at a cashback casino and lose money, you'll be eligible to receive compensation. There's no need to opt in or anything like that, as it will automatically be added to your account once the period is over.
Remember that at some online casinos, not all games will contribute to your cashback bonus. For example, some online casinos exclude table games or video poker from cashback offers. So if you're looking to receive cashback, it's best to stick to slots or other eligible games. How to get a casino cashback bonus? Let us show you this in a small step-by-step guide:
Total Time: 3 minutes
Choose a casino
First, choose a cashback casino from our list and create an account.
Make a deposit
Next, make a deposit and start playing games.
Keep playing until the cashback period is over.
Receive your cashback
At the end of the period, your losses will be calculated, and the bonus added to your account.
Now, you can either withdraw the bonus or keep playing with it.
Top 3 Cashback Casino Bonuses in Canada
We have tested and reviewed 13 cashback casinos, and below are our top 3 picks. Of course, we didn’t just pick the casinos with the highest cashback percentage but also considered other factors like wagering requirements, game selection, and overall user experience. Choosing the right cashback casino is not easy, but we hope our list will help you find the best option.
1: Simsino Casino: 25% Cashback Bonus
Simsino is the best cashback casino in Canada. They offer an impressive 25% weekly cashback bonus without any requirements. You will be paid your cashback every Friday for all your losses from the previous week. The maximum amount you can receive is C$10,000, which is very high. The only downside is that you need to use your cashback money within 14 days; otherwise, an online casino will remove it from your account.
Finding a cashback casino with such a high percentage and no wagering requirements is not common. In addition, Simsino offers a great selection of games from top providers like Microgaming, Netent, Play’n GO, and instant withdrawals. The casino also has an excellent mobile version, and customer support is available 24/7. They definitely deserve a top spot on our list.
- Casino rating: 9.5/10
- Cashback: 25% weekly
- Instant withdrawals: Yes
- No wagering requirements: Yes
- Max cashback bonus amount: C$10,000
2: Zinkra Casino: 15% Cashback Bonus
Zinkra is a new online casino that offers a 15% cashback bonus without wagering requirements. Not only the cashback bonus is decent, but the casino also offers many payment methods to choose from and very fast payouts. You will receive 10 free spins upon registration and 50 free spins when you make your first deposit.
As with Simsino, the maximum amount you can receive from the cashback bonus is C$10,000, and you need to use it within 14 days.
- Casino rating: 9/10
- Cashback: 15% weekly
- Instant withdrawals: Yes
- No wagering requirements: Yes
- Max cashback bonus amount: C$10,000
Interac, Trustly, Mifinity, Neosurf
10 Free Spins On Registration
3: Happy Spins: 10% Cashback Bonus
Last but not least on our list is Happy Spins, a new online casino that offers a daily 10% cashback bonus. They also offer a 200% up to C$200 first deposit bonus, which makes up for the relatively low cashback percentage. The maximum amount you can receive from the cashback bonus is C$2000, which is still relatively high but compared to the previous two casinos, it’s not that great.
Also, we need to mention that the cashback bonus is only for slots, so if you’re looking for a bonus for other games, this is not the right casino for you.
- Casino rating: 8.5/10
- Cashback: 10% daily
- Instant withdrawals: Yes
- No wagering requirements: Yes
- Max cashback bonus amount: C$2000
10% Daily Cashback + 200% up to C$200
Muchbetter, Interac, Skrill, Brite
Pros & Cons of Cashback Casinos
With regular casino bonuses, you need to worry about wagering requirements and other terms and conditions. But with cashback bonuses, there are usually no strings attached. Instead, you simply get back a percentage of your net losses, which you can use however you want. So basically, opting out of a cashback bonus is pointless, as you're just leaving free money on the table. Anyway, there are a few things to remember when deciding whether a cashback casino is right for you. Here are some of the pros and cons to consider:
- You can receive a percentage of your losses back as real money.
- Usually no wagering requirements on the bonus.
- You don't have to do anything to receive the bonus, as it's automatically added to your account.
- You lower your overall risk of gambling as you're essentially getting free money back.
- Recurring offers mean that you can get the bonus multiple times.
- Rewards loyal players
- Not all games contribute towards the bonus.
- You need to have losses in order to receive the bonus, so it's not suitable for everyone.
- You must wait until the end of the period to receive the bonus.
- The maximum cashback amount is usually relatively low.
- Not suitable for gambling addicts
How Much Money Will I Receive Back?
The amount of money you’ll receive back from a cashback casino depends on a few factors. Firstly, it depends on how much you’ve lost during the period. The more you lose, the more cashback you’ll receive. Secondly, it depends on the percentage that the casino offers. Most casinos provide between 10% and 20% cashback, but some go as high as 40%, but they are not common.
Of course, there’s also a limit to how much cashback you can receive. Most cashback casinos have a maximum limit of C$500-C$2,000, but some have higher limits. So, if you lose C$3,000 during the period, you’ll only receive the maximum amount of cashback, even if the casino offers a higher percentage. Let’s see various cashback bonus alternatives in terms of percentage:
Less than 10% Cashback Casino Bonus
Fortunately, these are not common, but some casinos offer a lower percentage for their casino cashback offers. You’re not likely to find anything below 5%, though. Less than a 10% cashback bonus is considered a bad offer, and you should generally avoid them unless it is combined with some other good bonus features like a deposit bonus or free spins.
10% – 20% Cashback Casino Bonus
It is the most common cashback bonus that you’ll find at online casinos. 10% cashback is a decent offer, but it’s worth considering if you can find a casino that offers more. Remember, the higher the percentage, the more cashback you’ll receive.
More than 20% Cashback Casino Bonus
These are pretty rare, but some casinos offer a higher percentage for their cashback bonuses. For example, Simsino casino provides a 25% weekly cashback bonus without wagering requirements, which is absolutely fantastic. It is the highest cashback offer we have found, so if you’re looking for the best casino cashback bonus in Canada, you should pick Simsino.
New Casino Cashback Bonuses in Canada 2023
|Cashback Casino||Cashback Percentage||Wagering Requirements||Frequency||Instant Withdrawals|
|Happy Spins Casino||10%||No||Daily||Yes|
Casino Cashback: Terms & Conditions
Now that you know what a cashback casino is and what are the best cashback casino offers in Canada, it’s time to learn about the terms and conditions usually attached to these bonuses. Let’s take a look:
- Wagering requirements: Some online casinos will require you to wager your cashback bonus a certain number of times before you can withdraw it. The higher the wagering requirements, the harder it will be to withdraw your money. Fortunately, all sites on our list have no wagering requirements attached to their cashback promotions.
- Maximum cashback amount: Most casinos have a maximum amount that you can receive from the cashback bonus. This amount is usually quite high, but it can differ from casino to casino.
- Minimum deposit: Some cashback casinos require you to make a minimum deposit to be eligible for the cashback offer.
- 18+ only: All online gambling sites have an age limit, so you need to be at least 18 years old in order to claim the cashback bonus.
- Eligible games: Most casino cashback bonuses on our page are for all casino games. However, some casinos, like Happy Spins, might limit their cashback bonuses to only slots.
- Eligible players: Casino cashback bonuses are usually available to all players. However, some websites might exclude players from certain countries or who have already claimed a welcome bonus.
- Time limits: Cashback casinos have time limits for claiming the cashback bonus or using the bonus money. Make sure you check this before claiming the bonus.
- Responsible gambling: All casino sites have responsible gambling policies in place. Please play responsibly!
Cashback Casino Bonuses and Wagering Requirements
Top cashback casinos offer bonuses without wagering requirements. It means you can withdraw your cashback casino bonuses at any time and don’t have to worry about meeting any playthrough requirements. However, not all casinos are as generous, so some of them might require you to wager your bonus a certain number of times before you can withdraw it. This kind of casino should be avoided, as they make it very hard to withdraw your money.
Imagine you have already lost your deposit and the bonus money, and then you have to wager it all over again just to be able to withdraw what’s left. It’s not a good deal, so it is better not to play at these casinos. Remember that there are other bonus terms and conditions you need to check before playing at a cashback online casino. These include:
- Maximum cap
- Minimum deposit
- A certain time to claim the bonus money
- Restricted games from cashback
Can I Find a Casino Cashback Bonus With No Wagering Requirements?
No wagering cashback offers are not that common, but luckily, they do exist. We have gathered the best no wagering cashback bonuses that you can find in Canada:
- Simsino: Up to 25% weekly cash back, no wagering requirements.
- Zinkra: Up to 15% weekly cash back, no wagering requirements.
- Happy Spins: 10% daily cash back, no wagering requirements.
Cashback Casino Bonus: What is Expiration Date?
Cashback offers are tricky, as they all have an expiration date. It means you need to use the bonus money within a specific time, or you will lose it. The good thing is that the expiration date is usually quite long, so you will have plenty of time to use the bonus money.
However, many casinos might have shorter expiration dates, so it’s always a good idea to check the terms and conditions before claiming the bonus. A shorter expiration date is not necessarily bad, as it gives you a deadline and motivates you to use the bonus money before it’s too late.
For example, our recommended cashback casinos, like Simsino or Zinkra, have a 14-day expiration date on their bonuses. Some online casinos offer cashback bonuses with long expiration dates, like 60 or 90 days, but they are very rare.
Cashback Casino Bonuses: Our tips
We have a few tips that might help you to make the most out of your cashback casino experience:
- Check the terms and conditions: As we have mentioned before, it’s essential to read the terms and conditions before claiming a casino cashback offer. This way, you will know everything about the bonus, like the expiration date, the wagering requirements, which games are eligible for the bonus, and more.
- Choose a cashback casino with no wagering requirements: As we have mentioned before, the best cashback casinos are the ones that don’t have wagering requirements.
- Make sure you are playing at a reputable casino: This is important for all kinds of bonuses, not just cashback offers. You want to ensure that you play at a reputable casino that will pay you when you win.
- Visit our website: We regularly update our list of the best cashback bonuses, so make sure you visit our website to find the latest and greatest offers.
Casino Cashback Bonuses: Let’s Do Some Math
You don’t have to be a math genius to understand how casino cashback bonuses work. However, we want to show you how the math behind cashback bonuses works, so you will know exactly what you are getting into before getting a bonus.
Let’s say you are playing at a cashback casino with a 10% weekly cashback offer. You make a deposit of C$1000 and you lose it all. It means that you will get C$100 back in the next week, as the casino will give you 10% of your losses back.
0.10 x 1000 CAD = 100 CAD
Let’s have another example: your bonus is 20% on all games with 200 CAD max cashback amount. You make a deposit of 3000 CAD and you lose it all in slots. In this case, you will get 200 CAD cashback (20% of 3000 CAD is 600 CAD but it exceeds the maximum cashback amount).
0.20 x 3000 CAD = 600 CAD (but the max cashback is 200 CAD)
Remember that you will not get any cashback if you don’t lose money.
Types of Cashback Offers
There are five types of cashback offers you can find at online casinos. Let’s find out:
- Daily Cashback: You get a certain percentage of your losses back every day. This offer is quite rare, as only a few online casinos offer it, for example, Happy Spins.
- Weekly Cashback: This is the most common type of casino cashback bonus. You get some money back you lost during the week.
- Monthly Cashback: This type of cashback bonus is very rare. You get a certain percentage of your losses back at the end of each month.
- Game-Specific Cashback: You get some money back when you lose while playing specific games. For example, you might get 10% cashback for slot games.
- Event-Specific Cashback: They are given out during special events, such as holidays. For example, you might get a casino cashback bonus on your losses during Christmas.
Get Cashback For Live Casino Games
Did you know that you can also get cashback bonuses for playing live casino games? Unfortunately, some online casinos exclude live dealer games from their cashback offers, but luckily, most give Canadian gamblers cashback for playing live casino games.
Check out three of the best live casino cashback rewards in Canada:
- Simsino 25% Live Casino Cashback
- Zinkra 15% Live Casino Cashback
- Refuel 10% Live Casino Cashback
Are Cashback Online Casinos Legal in Canada?
There is nothing illegal about offering cashback casino bonuses to players. All Canadian online casinos that provide this type of bonus are fully licensed and regulated by the relevant online gambling authorities like Malta Gaming Authority or UK Gambling Commission.
You can safely play at any cashback casino as long as it has a valid gambling license. We only recommend casinos licensed by reputable gambling authorities, so you can be sure that all the cashback casinos on our list are 100% legal in Canada.
All Casinos That Offer Cashback Bonus in Canada
|Cashback Casino||Cashback Percentage||Wagering Requirements||Frequency|
|All In Casino||10%||No||Weekly|
|King Billy Casino||15%||No||Weekly|
|Mount Gold Casino||10%||No||Weekly|
Final Thoughts About Casino Cashback Bonuses
A cashback bonus is a great way to get some of your money back when you lose. It’s like an insurance for your gambling losses. In addition, you can decrease house edge significantly if you choose a cashback casino with a high cashback percentage.
In our opinion, playing at an online casino that doesn’t offer a cashback bonus doesn’t make sense, as you leave money on the table. Looking for something else? We recommend our guides to instant withdrawal casinos or best payout casinos. Check them out!
FAQs Casino Cashback Offers
What is a Cashback Casino?
A cashback casino is an online casino that offers a cashback bonus to its players. It is just a marketing term, and there is nothing special about them.
What is the Best Cashback Casino in Canada?
The best cashback casino in Canada is Simsino. It offers a 25% weekly cashback bonus on your losses.
Is There a Limit To How Much I Can Get Back?
Yes, most cashback casinos have a maximum limit. For example, you might be able to get back up to C$10,000 per week at Simsino casino. However, most online casinos have much lower limits.
Do I Have to Wager the Money I Get Back?
You don’t have to wager the bonus cash at the best cashback casino sites. Instead, you can withdraw it straight away.
Can I Get a Cashback Bonus for Playing Slots?
You can get a cashback bonus for playing online slots. Most online casino sites offer it for all games. However, some casinos provide this type of bonus for slots only.
Is There a Difference Between a Cashback Casino and a Regular Online Casino?
The main difference is that cashback casinos offer cashback casino offers to their players. Most regular online casinos don’t offer this type of bonus.
Do I Need to Be a VIP Player to Get a Cashback Bonus?
No, you don’t need to be a VIP player to get a cashback bonus. This type of bonus is available to all players, regardless of their VIP status.
I Didn't Get My Cashback Bonus. What Should I Do?
If you didn’t get your cashback bonus, the first thing you should do is contact customer support. They will be able to help you and resolve the issue.
Is Cashback Available Only If I Lose?
Yes, you can only get a cashback bonus if you lose. If you win, you won’t get anything back.
Last Updated on January 30, 2023 by Dan
- About the Author
- My Latest Posts
Hey, I'm Danny. With seven years as a poker player and 9 in the online casino industry – I’m here to share everything I know about fast-paying casinos. Leeds fan, movie enthusiast and NFT degen.